Many thanks to the following people / organisations that have supported OLA:
- Anyma, provided a uDMX
- Artistic Licence, provided a Net-Lynx for Art-Net testing and a Rail-Tran to test RDM support
- Creative Lighting, provided a SLAMMO XC-1 for RDM testing.
- Enttec, provided a DMX USB Pro
- Eric Johnson, for hosting the server used to debug much of the RDM code.
- Florian from eventa.ag who donated a StageProfi and a USBDMX2
- Goddard Design, who made available a MiniDMXter
- Jason Kyle from DMXKing.com provided a DMXking USB DMX512-A
- JESE, provided a DMX-TRI & RDM-TRI to test the RDM implementation.
- Lumen Radio who provided a TX2 RDM & RX RDM
- Sandsys, donated a SandBox
- Shaun Jackman, answered questions about the Pathport Protocol
- SoundLight who loaned a 3604PWM-H device
- West Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) for access to a Strand Lighting console.
- Bastien Andrès, contributed to the dmx4linux plugin
- Heikki Junnila, bug fixes for the debian packaging files
Can you help with any of the following? Please get in touch with us on the Open Lighting Group
- Technical Writers, the OLA documentation could do with some cleanup.
- Packagers, we need people to build binary packages for Mac, Debian/Ubuntu and RPM-based distros
- Windows programmers, are you interested in helping port OLA to Windows?
- Java programmers, we need someone to write the Java client API 
- Equipment donation, do you own or know of a USB interface or RDM device we don't support yet? Consider lending it to us.
- Web designers, the web UI could do with a facelift.
- Monetary donations, cash helps buy more equipment to test with, you'll get your name listed and a warm fuzzy feeling inside :)