Can you help with any of the following? Please get in touch with us on the Open Lighting Group
- Technical Writers, the OLA documentation could do with some cleanup.
- Packagers, we need people to build binary packages for Mac, Debian/Ubuntu and RPM-based distros
- Windows programmers, are you interested in helping port OLA to Windows?
- Java programmers, we need someone to write the Java client API 
- Equipment donation, do you own or know of a USB interface or RDM device we don't support yet? Consider lending it to us.
- Monetary donations, cash helps buy more equipment to test with, you'll get your name listed and a warm fuzzy feeling inside :)
Many thanks to the following people / organisations that have supported OLA:
- Anyma, provided a uDMX
- Artistic Licence, provided a Net-Lynx
- Enttec, provided a DMX USB Pro
- Florian from eventa.ag who donated a StageProfi and a USBDMX2
- Jason Kyle from DMXKing.com provided a DMXking USB DMX512-A
- Jese, provided a DMX-TRI to test the RDM implementation.
- Shaun Jackman, answered questions about the Pathport Protocol
- West Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) for access to a Strand Lighting console.
- Bastien Andrès, contributed to the dmx4linux plugin