Create a simple command line application that does the following:
- Opens a connection to olad
- Patches the first ArtNet input port to universe 1.
- Starts receiving DMX data and prints the first 20 channels of DMX data to stdout.
You can use either the Python or C++ API, whichever is most relevant for your proposed project.
- Correctness (of course!)
- Code Style (see README.developer)
- Ease of build & use. Bonus marks if you use autoconf / automake to simplify the build.
See the examples/ or python/examples directory in the tarball for existing code.